Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Tagaytay Family Excursion in July

My sister Helen invited us to a family Tagaytay excursion at MH family resort. It was on the occasion of the homecoming of her daughter-in-law Aileen and her granddaughter Summer who came home from Bahrain to the Philippines for a vacation. I had been to the MH family resort twice on the invitation of the Chua's (my sister-in-law Diane) host family. It is a very relaxing family oriented eventful place. This time my sister Helen asked permission to use the place. I went there full force with Lucas and my son Emil and her girl friend Sue and my daughter Martha and our house help Karen. We had an enjoyable long weekend stay.
MH Chua's family estate in Tagaytay
Front porch
Swimming pool
Dining area - Sue, Aileen, Summer, my brother Ollie, and sister Helen on the phone.
Sue, Martha, Emil with Carlo and his black dog
On our way home, passed by a vista view of Taal Volcano. 
Martha, Sue, myself and Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment