Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Celebrating July 2015

This year July is a month long celebration of birthdays and happy events:
1, My husband 75th birthday celebration with employees and close friends at Connies.
2. Sunday mass offering and blessings from our parish priest. Snacks with friends and church members afterwards.
3. Cheering and following up Roy's successful 2 day bike event from Seattle to Portland through social media. A big and wonderful achievement for a severe asthmatic! Thank you Lord and my blessed Mother for this possible physical feat.
4. My husband and I left for Manila to be with our children.
5. Extended birthday celebration for Lucas at Shangrila Edsa with my children in Manila.
6. Greeting Roy a happy birthday after the bike event on July 15.
7. Send off my daughter Marion on her trip for a conference to Uruguay and a side trip to Brazil.
8. Three day and two night excursion and family bonding on the occasion of Aileen and Summer homecoming from Bahrain (daughter-in-law and granddaughter of my sister Helen) at MH family resort in Tagaytay.
9. First birthday party of Luis, the son of niece Jackie in Manila.
10. Exciting Boracay trip with the Cotabato's Saturday night barkada group. Wonderful sun, sea, shore and beautiful friendship.
11. Trip home from Boracay to Manila. At the same day, Marion's arrival from Latin America too. An unprecedented traffic snarl starting from the airport parking building onward to home. Welcome back to Manila!
12. Despedida party for Aileen and Summer given by my sister Helen in Manila.
13. Dinner with family at Oyazumi Noodle House. Superb food!
14. Back home to Cotabato. Thank God for all the safe trips and all the nice and enjoyable celebrations.

It's no wonder why I wasn't able to blog much this July. I will however follow up with plenty of pictures. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment