Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

40th Wedding Anniversay

Today, February 17, 2014 is our 40th wedding anniversary. Lucas and I are very simple people. We wake up early in the morning to attend the first mass in grateful thanksgiving to God, at the same time to petition for many more years of blessings to come. We specially requested Monsignor Antonio Pueyo to bless us after the mass. For my intention, I specially pray for my children. They do not live with us here in Cotabato City; but Lucas and I do constantly worry and pray for their safety, good health and well being everyday. As of present, Tom is the only one who is married (to Angel) with two children. I  pray to God to also bless the unmarried ones with good and worthy spouses. O Lord, please bless them with your abundant graces. Have mercy on Lucas and me. We give you thanks for your great love!!!

Today, the second eldest brother of Lucas, Luson together with his wife Bibi and daughter Sharleen are here from Canada for a short visit. Since it coincides with our wedding anniversary, Lucas and I decide to double celebrate the two occasions. Family members and old friends are invited to the homecoming. I have the family cook prepare all the dishes. Hoping my guests will like my party's preparation.

We have a great and wonderful time tonight! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment