Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Advent

The season of Advent comes before Christmas. It is the waiting time for the coming of our Lord. It is the time of darkness before the Light.
This year's advent, as usual, I prepare my home for Christmas and I had happily anticipated my children to come home for the holidays. But now, I have to cancel their trips home due to safety reason.
This Advent, I am feeling a sadness in my soul because of the encompassing darkness here in Cotabato City. Our establishment has received a letter of threat from kidnappers. We have to be very careful with our movements. I heard other stores have received threats too.
Oh God, when will these wickedness stop! We can not go on living like this. My soul cries out "Come, Lord Jesus, Come." Please bring light into our darkness. Real peace to our sufferings. Haven't we endured enough?! We need you 'now' to save us spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally. O Come Lord Jesus, Come!!!
I believe in you, I have faith in you, I trust you. I know nothing is impossible for you Lord. Save us here in Cotabato City! Come Lord Jesus, come!

No comments:

Post a Comment