Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Still Around

Hello, I am still here! Still very much around, although I got sick few days after my trip to Lake Sebu. At this age, I am not used to hectic outing schedule anymore. I have to take it easy. So at present, I am nursing myself back to good health. I am sleeping a lot and eating healthy food for my weak stomach. There's not much activity here in Cotabato anyway. I read the papers, do crossword puzzles, play the piano, do my taichi and help the cook prepare the family meals. I still have not opened my Mona Lisa jigsaw puzzle yet which I bought in Louve and another interesting box of smaller jigsaw pieces which I bought in Manila during my last vacation. Last week, I attended a couple of parties but I ate sparingly. Losing a few pounds might be good for me.

2 comments: