Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Election Day

Tomorrow May 13, 2013 is both national and local election day in the Philippines. I have already prepared my list. I sincerely pray for a peaceful and honest and orderly election. I want my hometown to revert back to peace and progress. I hope the people of Cotabato knows whom to vote for, unless they are the bad elements who want the city to plunge into darkness and degeneration. I have advised our store employees not to sell their votes. " If you sell your vote, you're tantamount to selling your soul to the devil " I told them. "What is P1,000.00 in exchanged for 3 years of wayward criminal activities in the city. You don't get rich anyway on a thousand pesos, yet you put your life and the lives of your love ones in constant danger in exchange for it." I hope they get to know what I am driving at. People earning an honest living, really don't need to sell their votes. But sometimes, they are carried away by mass hysteria or the hype of grabbing some freebies. Hey, where are your dignity people?! You have a responsibility towards your beloved hometown. Vote for the those who can make our streets safer and better. Do not vote for those evil and bad influential  politicians.
Oh God, please help the good people of Cotabato do the right thing, that well soon enough we shall get rid of the evil scourge that has been plaguing our place. Please make Cotabato City a better and safer place to stay. Graciously hear our prayers, O God.

No comments:

Post a Comment