Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pope Francis

Last night Philippine time at around 12 o'clock in the evening, I tried to stay up late, curiously watching CNN for the coverage of the conclave on it's fourth voting, intently looking at the small window beside the big screen that focused on-live the chimney of the Sistine Chapel where the black or white smoke will come out to declare if we would soon have a new pope or not. I waited for almost an hour but my eyes could not take the constant shifting of view from the big picture to the small caption, that soon my temple began to throb and a migraine was clearly on the onset. So I turned off the tv, went to sleep and just hoped to wake up to a good out-come the next morning.

This morning, I woke up to the good news that a new pope was elected. He is a Jesuit priest. (I heard they are like the counter parts of the Marines). Viva Pope Francis! May God bless you in this difficult time of shepherding your flocks. Thank you God for our pope!!! I love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment