Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Flight Schedule Beyond My Control

I try to plan my trip many months ahead before schedule. I study mine and other persons calendar activities properly so that there will be no messing up of dates here or abroad. I give ourselves allowances in between scheduled flights so we don't get to rush and panic unnecessarily. I pride myself in buying good and cheaper fares because of my careful planning. Everything seems to be going on as planned. I now have all our passports, visas, tickets, receipts all bound together waiting for the departure day, although it may still be several months ahead.
Who would know, Philippine Air Lines decides to reschedule the flight many weeks after I have bought my tickets. Now everything goes awry. Can you imagine I have to either wait for 7 hours inside the airport for my next connecting flight ? Or reschedule my international non PAL domestic flight and pay additional 150 dollars from my own expense?
Who do you think has to shoulder that extra expenses caused by the inconvenience? If not, how can PAL ease our physical discomfort specially that we are not so young anymore?
I am so exasperated that things have gone beyond my control.
Those who are in control what can you suggest to alleviate our plight.

No comments:

Post a Comment