Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Post Holy Week Reflection

Lucas and I observed the holy week tradition in Cotabato City. It had been a most meaningful celebration for me this year because I personally felt the compassion and saving grace of our Lord which he readily handed and poured out to enable me to attain salvation. 2009 had been a roller coaster year, without my faith I would have succumbed to despair. I thank God for giving me family and friends, without them I would not have been strong. I felt a special closeness for having understood the slightest pang of pain and sacrifice of which I am most scared of even until now. I am no martyr and I pray to be spared, yet I know God was with me and is always with me all through out my life. Even before I was born, He died to be able to save me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment