Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grateful Homecoming to Cotabato

Summer is definitely here. Manila is hot: Cotabato is hotter! I just came home with Lucas from a three week stay in Manila; not for vacation purposes but for medical reason. I have reason to be happy coming home today despite the heat because Lucas can now see clearly after undergoing two cataract surgeries.I am thankful that both procedures went well. He can now get back to work and do other normal things. We spent three weeks in Manila without much physical activities. I did not get to see my friends and cousins or go ballroom dancing but spent more of my time at home for my husband's post operation care. I verily thank God for bringing us home today hearty and sound. I love you, my Lord. Thank You. Thank You for my husband eyesight.

No comments:

Post a Comment