Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Advent '09

Lucas and I arrived Cotabato from Manila on December 10. I had to quickly prepare my home for the Christmas season. I like to decorate my home by myself and it takes a while for me to do it.  First and foremost I need to have a general cleaning of the house before any decor is put up. I take time to do the decorating slowly.
Next day on December 11, I happily received a batch of order of 200 pieces of cupcakes which has to be delivered on the 16th.
On December 12, I received a confirmation of a previous order of 200 pieces cupcakes to be picked up on the 23rd. I kind of panic. I need a supply of more ingredients and big boxes for my cakes.
Then I got a call  to participate in a dance presentation for the mason's party on the 20th, this coming Sunday. So, I went to my first dance meeting last Monday night and I need to go for more practices every night.
I had my second practice last night, then attended a party after the rehearsal.
This morning, I delivered my first batch of order. I intend to bake more cakes to give as presents.
I still have to put up my Christmas village and the lights on the window........
I haven't wrapped my presents yet and gifts from friends are already coming.........
Quick, quick! Why am I still blogging here.....................

1 comment: