Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oct. 28, 2009

Lucas and I went to visit the graveyards of his parents this morning. We went ahead of the Nov. 1 All Saints Day schedule because we will not be in Cotabato on that particular day. We will be going to Cebu to attend the wedding of goddaughter Charisse Lao, the daughter of Edgar Lao who is both our compadre and business associate.
This morning I had candles lighted, incense burned, flowers placed and rosary recited for the holy souls of my parents in-law, as well as my parents, Tyler David and all the holy souls of our relatives and friends. May their holy souls rest in peace with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Heddy

    Although we do not correspond I still get details from "Multiply" and although I dont pay much attention normally your latest little Blog makes me think of our mutual friend, in Christ, Father Caroff. Do you know where he was buried and will anyone be remembering him?

    Pat Stanley ( in England)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband Lucas attended Fr. Caroff's final interment at the Oblates cemetery near the novitiate. It is a peaceful resting place for priests. Many foreign priests aside from Fr. Caroff were laid to rest there too. The place has a grotto, a convention center, a religious retreat park. It is well kept and well attended by the OMI religious order. Thanks for remembering him.

    ReplyDelete