Pages

Friday, November 10, 2006

November 10, 2006

This morning I went to school as usual and conducted my lessons as planned. At 9:30 AM recess time, I treated the pupils, faculty and staff to snacks of spaghetti, fried chicken and coca cola. I brought home the same packed value meals to the househelps, driver and security guard.


This evening, I celebrated my birthday simply and quietly at home with Lucas. We ate pancit canton brought from Mardoney's. My sister Jeannette, her son Anthony and grandson Abraham came to greet me. We had dinner together. I am glad to be celebrating my birthday simply without fanfare. During the dinner, my next door nephew Dominic, his wife Carol and their child Chelsea came over to greet me too.


Earlier my children, two best friends and siblings texted me greetings of happy birthday.Honestly I am happy they all remember. 


As I write this blog tonight, I thank God for this circle of people. They are God's gifts to me.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a simple yet eventful birthday. I'm glad for you and I'll continously pray for you and our family. **smiles**

    P.S. 55 is young and you look a lot less than 55

    ReplyDelete