Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

more visitors

Tomorrow is the wedding of Eugene, and relatives and guests are starting to arrive. My hands will be full : Emil arrived last night from Cebu via Davao flight, my brother Ollie is coming from Manila, a contigent of 6 to 8 relatives from Zamboanga and Jolo are assigned to stay with me. My rooms will be full but I am really happy and excited to have a full house. There will be lots of coming and going. The boss of Emil from Cebu is attending the event too with two of his friends. They are however billeted in a hotel. Eugene's brothers and sisters and their children are all here already( from USA and Singapore), and there will be a party tonight hosted by the groom's family to meet the bride's relatives. I heard 50 of them from the bride side are coming for the pre-nuptial party, there will be more I think from the groom's side. It is going to be a small wedding party in itself tonight. Hahaha, absolutely, an excitement for everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment