Pages

Monday, May 29, 2006

Back to the old salt mine

Hi, I am back home in Cotabato, back to the old salt mine. I spent two whirling summer trips to Cebu: One with the Ledesma group and the other with Lucas and my own family plus sister Helen. They are all fun-filled beach hopping vacations: The first Cebu trip, we went down south to Moalboal and island hopping to Badian and also went snorkling at the cebu fish sanctuary. 


The second lap, was a trip to Cebu and Bohol ( We went Dolfin watching at sea early in the morning and there were aplenty of them swimming upfront, infront of our boat like leading us somewhere out there in the sea). Emil also brought us up north to Bantayan Island. Helen and I really got to enjoy the beach and the cave swimming at Ogtong Resort. We were not getting out from the water and Emil said that we might start to grow gills and scales. Hehehe.


This summer I was really able to enjoy Cebu, Bohol, the beach and the scenery, the sun and sea and of course the family members altogether. I became as dark as chocolate. I am still however feeling the hang-over and hoping to go on another fun filled vacation again with my family and siblings. So long....works waiting for me....... 

1 comment:

  1. It was a real fun summer. I really enjoyed!!! Classes just started and I'm already looking forward to our next family trip. hehehe but for now, I have to concentrate on studies. Our summer was really awesome, thanks for an enjoyable summer.

    ReplyDelete